Open to everyone! Whether in Dance, Cheer, Parkour, Soccer, etc. at Langley Cheer & Athletics we offer a flexible class schedule for the busy families. Our tumbling classes are geared towards individual development.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide which level your child is by taking a look at our different levels below. If you’re still not sure, call us today for for a free assessment.
- Choose whether you want one class or two classes a week.
- 1 class per week: $65 + tax a month
- 2 classes per week: $90 + tax a month (more than 50% off for the second class!!)
- Annual membership fee due upon registration – $25.00
- Register either online at the parent portal here , call us at 604-510-2220, email email@example.com , or come in to our location during business hours.
- Start Tumbling!
Which level am I?
Tumbling Level 1: Forward & backward rolls, handstand roll, cartwheel, round-off, front & back walk overs
Tumbling Level 2: Front handspring, round-off back handspring, standing back handspring, multiple back handsprings
Tumbling Level 3: Round-off back tuck, round-off back handspring back tuck, advanced jump to back handspring and multiple back handsprings.
Tumbling Level 4: Standing back tucks, running front tuck step-outs, layouts, standing back handspring series to tuck, toe touch back handspring back tuck.
Tumbling Level 5: Layout full, layout double full, standing back handspring series to full, advanced jump to tuck combinations
Summer 2017 Schedule – Starts Monday May 2017 until August 2017
- Tuesdays: 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- Wednesdays: 3:30 – 4:30 pm, and again from 7:00-8:00pm
- Thursdays: 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Fridays: 3:30 – 4:30pm
- Mondays: 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- Tuesdays: 6:30 – 7:30pm
- Wednesdays: 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Thursdays: 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- Fridays: 4:30 – 5:30pm
Level 3 – 5
- Tuesdays: 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Wednesdays: 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Fridays: 5:30 – 6:30pm